- Continuous 3D printing technology based on extrusion with integrated shape stabilization for the production of defined food textures, AiF, submission 2017.
- RheoDough – Development of an analyzing tool for the simultaneous acquisition of flour and dough material properties, AiF, submitted 2017-
- Structure-function relationships in vital gluten, AiF 19710 N, 2017 – 2020.
- Mechanical/electrical stimulation to optimize the dough rest time of wheat baked goods, AiF 18619 N, 2017 – 2019.
- Optimization of aeration of gluten-free dough by varying the headspace atmosphere during mixing, AiF 18565 N, 2017 – 2019.
- Residual activity and functionality of exogenous enzymes in baked goods, AiF 19543 N, 2017 – 2019.
- Spectral evaluation of the gluten network in cereal products, AiF 19014 N, 2017 – 2018.
- Optimizing dough structure stability of gluten-free baked goods by directed hydration of raw materials, AiF 18905 N, 2016 – 2018.
- Correlation between dough rheology and surface properties, AiF 18906 N, 2016 – 2018.
- Energy-efficient drying based on local substance-adaptive process intensification using the example of the automated production of pasta, AiF 19018 N, 2016 – 2018.
- Optimization of gas bubble distributions in cereal based foams in pastries, AiF 18238 N, 2015 – 2018.
- Controlling the technological functionality of mechanically modified flours, AiF 18679 N, 2015 – 2018.
- Optimizing the cleaning of pumpable cereal doughs by cleaning-in-place (CIP) processes, AiF 18646 N, 2015 – 2017.
- Development of an intelligent fermentation control for the optimized production of dough using digital image analysis and experience-based fuzzy control , AiF 18123 N, 2014 – 2016.
- Influence and interaction of materials and their surface structure on the adhesion properties of doughs taking into account technological and hygienic aspects, AiF 17831 N, 2013 – 2016.
- New analytical methods and optimized baking techniques for baking quality prediction of flours from modern wheat varieties , AiF 17759 N, 2013 – 2016.
- Controlling the structure, flavor quality and freshness of baked products from wheat with optimized dough processing and modified starch properties, AiF 17718 N, 2013 – 2015.
- Analysis of porosity and density in cereal-based dough to evaluate product quality, AiF 17480 N, 2012 – 2014.
11th November 2017