Register now: Bakery Course for Laboratory and QC Personnel
27. – 31. of October 2014, Uzwil Switzerland
Dear Madam or Sir,
Raw material cost at the mill is a key driver for the economic success of the milling business. However, for specific applications like pan breads, biscuits, cakes or also flat breads, it is of commercially-critical importance that consistently-top-quality flour is produced, which exhibits the required performance.
With this tailored course for head millers, Q&A managers and application specialists, we impart knowledge to be familiar with analysis and laboratory values.
– Expertise on analyzing systems of milling components and flour
– Correlation between flour analyses and baking quality
– Interpretation of detectable analyzing values
– Expertise on standardized baking tests
– Basics on analyzes of baked goods (on analytical and sensoric aspects)
You find all the relevant information on:
– Course Information and Registration
– Overview of all Grain Milling Training Courses
– More about Bakery Innovation Center
Head Bakery Innovation Center
9240 Uzwil, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 71 955 37 38
Please click Link to register online.
We are looking forward to your participation.